Masterplan Townhouse Development in BrisbaneThe Latest Masterplan Townhouse Development in Brisbane North Lakes Area
Welcome to Dakabin Crossing
Dakabin Crossing is a unique Masterplan Townhouse Development in Brisbane consisting of two, three and four bedroom villas and terraces, with plans underway for a retail center onsite offering a state of the art coffee shop, bakery and convenience shop on your way to the train station just a minute away.
Drenched in natural light, luxurious and improving liveability, Dakabin Crossing maximises living space with more efficient floor plans and high-speed NBN broadband. Key differentials include:
- Accessibility and location:
- 1 minute away from Dakabin train station;
- 1 minute away from Dakabin State High School;
- 2 kms away from rapidly expanding North Lakes with major projects in the pipeline.
- Large scale infrastructure and economic investment opportunities expected to drive Dakabin’s future residential market.
- Strong employment growth potential projected for the Dakabin catchment. It is one of the fastest growing urban centres in Queensland, Australia.
- Strong rental market projections. The Dakabin townhouse market is providing a sound investment opportunity driven by the high demands for new multi-unit dwelling communities.
- Located only 3 minutes away from North lakes, 30 minutes from Brisbane CBD and 20 minutes from Brisbane Airport. Dakabin Crossing is ideally located for those looking to maintain a balanced lifestyle.
Click on the TABS below for further information and don’t forget to REGISTER YOUR INTEREST to receive the full Investment Opportunity.
Scroll down to see MAP below.
- Main Features of the Development
- Key Facts
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- House Designs
- Finishes and Inclusions
- Click Here to Register Your Interest
- LUXURY 2,3 OR 4 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSES priced from $350,000
- 3 Minutes from North Lakes
- Close to Westfield, Bunnings, Costco and IKEA (Under Construction)
- Close to schools, early childhood centres, aged care and hospitals
- High capital growth and rental demand
- Walking distance to public transport
- Retail precinct for coffee, bakery and convenience shop
- 20 minutes to Brisbane Airport
- 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- Construction of Moreton Bay Rail Link
- Unique investment opportunity with 30% ROI
Don’t miss out! Contact us today by completing the Register Your Interest form on the far right hand tab or Call us +1300 766 261
MARKET OPPORTUNITY – DAKABIN – 3 MIN FROM NORTH LAKES
- Product within $350,000 – $450,000 range
- Pricing based on a price point – not $ SQM rate
- Townhouse product
- Strategically positioned within South East Queensland Urban Footprint
- Dakabin is set to benefit from large-scale infrastructure and economic investment expected to drive its future residential market.
- Dakabin accommodates all three of the Urbis economics and research fundamentals that make a sustainable suburb – Population, Infrastructure and Employment.
- 20 Minutes’ drive to Brisbane Airport
- 30 Minutes’ drive to Brisbane CBD
- Construction of the Moreton Bay Rail Link is underway, which will significantly improve public transport in the area.
The Land is located at 140 Alma Road, Dakabin Brisbane, approximately 27 kilometres to the north of the Brisbane CBD, Queensland and on completion will consist of a secured gated estate consisting of 134 townhouses, mix use of 1 retail outlet with 9 apartments and 1 manager’s residence with an office. The retail outlet will be 208m2 and consist of a combined bakery and coffee shop with a convenient little shop for the basic needs. Resident amenities will consist of recreation areas with pool, covered BBQ dining and picnic area. It also will have a parkway with walking trails. The site is 2 minutes away from the Dakabin train station.
Each of the floor plans incorporates open plan living/dining which flows to the balcony areas. The upper lever villas should also enjoy extended district views. Floor areas for the villas range from 155m2 (including balcony and alfresco) up to 170m2 including an alfresco area. Click on the image for an expanded view.
DAKABIN CROSSING FINISHES AND INCLUSIONS
EXTERIOR BUILDING FINISHES
ROOFING + FASCIA + GUTTERS Lysaght Trimdek Roof Sheeting Select Colorbond EXTERNAL WALLS Painted finish Rendered finish Weatherboard WINDOWS, SLIDING DOORS Aluminium powder coat frames, clear glass to Australian Standards. Obscure glass to bathrooms and windows BALUSTRADES Glass or Aluminium balustrade with stainless steel handrail PATIOS, BALCONIES + COURTYARDS Exposed aggregate. Treated hardwood timber decking to balconies. REMOTE CONTROL GARAGE DOORS Colorbond Panel Lift Door with 2x remote controls
Integrated pool and paved area x 2. Undercover gazebo, BBQ and picnic/dining setting. LETTERBOXES Powder coated individual, lockable letterboxes 2x keys supplied. DRIVEWAY Exposed aggregate LIGHTING Lighting to common areas and carpark
TYPICAL VILLA AND TERRACE FINISHES
INTERNAL WALLS Set plasterboard, painted finish. CEILINGS Set plasterboard, painted finish CORNICE Set plasterboard, painted finish. SKIRTING/ARCHITRAVES Pencil round profile, gloss painted finish. INTERNAL PASSAGE DOORS Flush panel, gloss painted finish STAIRS Select grade carpet BUILT IN ROBES Mirrored sliding built-in robes, satin chrome frame INTERNAL DOOR FURNITURE Quality satin chrome finish. Privacy sets to bathrooms FLOORING Select quality carpet to bedrooms and hallway. Select tiles to living KITCHEN BENCH TOPS Feature stone tops or similar KITCHEN CABINETRY Laminate finish doors and draws KITCHEN HANDLES Chrome SPLASH BACK Feature tile COOK TOP Westinghouse 60cm electrical OVEN Westinghouse 60cm oven RANGE HOOD Westinghouse 60cm slideout DISHWASHER Westinghouse 60cm stainless steel SINK S/S or similar TAP WARE Grohe chrome flick mixer
ENSUITE + BATHROOMS
VANITY BENCH TOPS Feature stone tops VANITY + CUPBOARDS Laminate finish doors and draws BASINS White ceramic basin TOILET SUITES Fall faced toilet TAP WARE Grohe contemporary styled mixers, chrome finish SHOWER RAIL Grohe contemporary styled hand shower on rail SHOWER SCREEN Satin chrome semi-frameless ACCESSORIES Select quality contemporary style toilet paper holder, hand towel holder, towel rails, chrome finish BATH 1525 bath tub with chrome flick mixer MIRRORS Mounted cabinet FLOOR + WALL TILES Select ceramic tiles to walls and floors
BASINS White ceramic basin TOILET SUITES Fall faced toilet TAP WARE Select quality contemporary styled mixers, chrome finish MIRRORS Frameless polished edge
ELECTRICAL + COMMUNICATIONS
SMOKE DETECTORS Hardwired to meet Australian Standards LIGHT FITTINGS Contemporary light fittings include select single recessed down lights, satin chrome round face. CEILING FANS Satin chrome POWER OUTLETS Generous provision of power outlets. AIR CONDITIONING Panasonic split system inverter reverse cycle to living and master bedroom. HOT WATER SERVICE Rheem Electrical hot water system SCREENS AND BLINDS Roller Blinds to all windows and sliding doors (except venetians to wet areas)
|TYPE A: 2 Bedroom Townhouse
TYPE B: 2 Bedroom Townhouse – Detached Garages
TYPE C: 3 Bedroom Townhouse
TYPE D: 3 Bedroom Townhouse – Alternative Lot
TYPE E: 4 Bedroom Townhouse
TYPE F: 3 Bedroom Terraces
140 ALMA ROAD DAKABIN
PRICE LIST FOR STAGE 1
|TOWNHOUSE NO||DESCRIPTION||SALES PRICES||SALES TYPE||UNDER ROOM M2||COURT YARD M2||TOTAL M2||COMMENTS|
|Lot 85||3 Bed, 2.5 Bath||$ 375,000||C||151||12||163|
|Lot 86||2 Bed, 2.5 Bath||$ 345,000||A||132||26||158|
|Lot 87||2 Bed, 2.5 Bath||$ 344,000||B||132||26||158|
|Lot 88||3 Bed, 2.5 Bath||$ 375,000||C||152||13||165|
|Lot 121||3 Bed, 2.5 Bath||$ 370,000||C||149||12||161|
|Lot 122||3 Bed, 2.5 Bath||$ 364,000||C||149||12||161|
|Lot 123||3 Bed, 2.5 Bath||$ 365,000||C||145||12||157||Under Contract|
|Lot 124||3 Bed, 2.5 Bath||$ 364,000||C||145||12||157|
|Lot 125||3 Bed, 2.5 Bath||$ 366,000||C||149||12||161||EOI|
|Lot 126||3 Bed, 2.5 Bath||$ 364,000||C||145||12||157|
|Lot 127||3 Bed, 2.5 Bath||$ 369,500||C||148||14||162|
|Lot 128||3 Bed, 2.5 Bath||$ 370,500||C||148||12||160|
|Lot 129||3 Bed, 2.5 Bath||$ 369,500||C||148||12||160|
|Lot 130||3 Bed, 2.5 Bath||$ 369,000||C||149||14||163|
|Lot 131||3 Bed, 2.5 Bath||$ 371,000||D||157||13||170|
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the Dakabin Crossing townhouse development and we will email you all the information by return mail. Thank you.